Faces of Blue
Faces of Blue tells the stories of colon cancer survivors, caregivers, and others impacted by this disease. A new story will be published each day during Colon Cancer Awareness Month to put a another face to this disease. If you have been touched in some way by colon cancer you are a face of blue.
"Like" us on Facebook and follow our blog to read a new story each morning.
If you'd like to share your journey with us, please visit our Stories page to submit yours.
>>>>Read 2012 Faces of Blue<<<<
Get Your #CheckYourColon Shirt!
The popular #CheckYourColon t-shirt is available while supplies last through our partners at St. Croix Screenprinting.
Are you on Twitter?
Use #checkyourcolon to tell your friends and family to get screened for colon cancer.
Use the hashtag #GYRIG to tell us: "I got my rear in gear today by..."
- moving (anything goes, especially attending a Get Your Rear in Gear event!)
- advocating - wearing blue, participating in Call on Congress, etc.
- helping a patient or tired caregiver
- talking to my family about family medical history
- telling my crowd about colon cancer
- what else? surprise us!
Don't forget to follow us! @GYRIG