Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Milwaukee Get Your Rear in Gear 5K Run/Walk! Online registration is now closed. Registration will be available at pack-up and on race morning starting at 7 a.m. See you there!
Date: October 12, 2013
Registration & Packet Pick-up: 7 a.m.
Kids' 1/4 Mile Fun Run: 8:10 a.m. (all kids welcome to run!)
5K Timed Run: 8:30 a.m.
5K Walk: 8:35 a.m.
Pre-Registration via mail & online through October 9 at 11:59 p.m. CT
Adult 5K Run/Walk: $25
Children (12 and under) 5K: $12
Kids' Fun Run: $12
After October 9, at Packet Pick-up and on Race Day
Adult 5K Run/Walk: $35
Children (12 and under) 5K and/or Fun Run: $15
Click here for directions.
Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up
Friday, October 11, 3 to 7 p.m.
Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
Cancer Center Mezzanine
9200 W. Wisconsin
- Packet pickup is in the mezzanine, park under the Cancer Center, and take the "M" elevators to Level 1.
- Pick up your race bibs and shirts and register additional friends and family.
- Packets and registration are also available race day morning beginning at 7 AM at Hart Park.
- Contact Lynn Fischer at (414) 805-1690 or email with any questions about packet pick-up.
The Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West will honor the $99/night Medical College of Wisconsin rate.
Be sure to visit the Survivor Tent at the race to:
- receive a beautiful gift from Angel on My Shoulders,
- meet other survivors,
- enjoy some delectable treats,
- converse with health care personnel,
- speak with a nutritionist from Outpost,
- consult with a chiropractor or massage therapist.
All survivors are invited to share their story by bringing a 4x6 picture and brief narrative to place in a memory book. This book will be kept in the Faith Clinic at FMLH/MCW for all those newly diagnosed with colon and rectal cancers to read and use as an inspiration as they start their journey.
Need help? Not sure what to include? We will have plenty of creative help to assist you in creating your page!
For the Kids
Enjoy special activities just for kids:
- local artists will be offering Face Painting
- burn extra energy in a Bounce House
For more information about the race, please contact:
For questions with registration, please contact:
Join the Local Conversation
Find us on Facebook.