Support the Colon Cancer Coalition
Why Make a Donation?
Money is used for our nation's top two priorities and critical support services at the local level.
Education and screening are CDC's top two priorities when it comes to colon cancer and those are the areas where we focus our attention. We feel strongly in our work to educate in a positive manner around preventive measures because we believe that "Get Your Rear in Gear" is more than a message around colon cancer.
- 75% of the net funds raised at Get Your Rear in Gear races stay in the local community to ensure the funds are administered through the best existing local initiatives for education, screening and support services.
- Remaining funds support national programing, survivor and caregiver initiatives, etc.
How can I help?
Support the National Programing
Support a Local Event
Run your own personal race, raise funds online or host a benefit
- Learn more about individual fundraising, creating a special event or hosting a benefit.
Support Get Your Rear in Gear through our retail sponsors
Add the Colon Cancer Coalition to your planned giving.
- Please consider the Colon Cancer Coalition in your memorials and honorary gifts. If you have a family member or friend whose life has been touched by colon cancer, we hope you'll consider making a gift to us in honor of that special person.
- Also consider a gift through your will or living trust by adding the Colon Cancer Coalition to your will or living trust that a specific asset, certain dollar amount or a percentage of your estate will pass to us at your death in honor of your loved one. For more information contact Anne Carlson.
Donate online or Send your tax deductible donation to:
|Colon Cancer Coalition
5666 Lincoln Drive, Suite 270
Edina, MN 55436
|Tax Identification: 30-0377727
Where does the money go?
Visit our Grants page to learn how the funds are allocated.
We are proud to report that overall, 88% of gross funds brought in through fundraising efforts are used for to mission-driven purposes.
What are some other ways that I can help ?